Thursday, August 23, 2018

Working

Lots on my mind. Lots on the worktable. Lots still to do. Working on keeping up with blog posts. Been working on micro wins. Small wins that will lead me to big ones. I seem to only think about the big goal, even, plan and not about the little things that will get me to the big things. So I've started a list of micro wins. Got that from Lisa Nichols. So that when I start to beat myself up over not doing enough or being closer to my goal, I can read my list of tiny steps in the right direction.

I had the past couple of days off from the other job and got busy creatively. On the first look, I didn't think I did anything but I finally caught up to where I wanted to be by the end of this month. A batch of dolls are ready for their paint job. Next week they will get clothes.


I have voodoo doll pins, male and female monster pins, prim dollies, and my new long legs dolls. It's going to be a stretch to get them all done this month but I will work on it. Have a great day.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...