Wednesday, August 8, 2018

New Dollies

I decided to get out of my way and my head out of my butt and do something. I have so many ideas and I freak myself out by them and I end up not doing anything at all. Which is kind of lame. I'm a lister, a person who makes lists. And I'm not ashamed. If I don't write things down, I will forget them. If I don't do random sketches on small sheets of paper of really cool ideas, I will forget the idea. So... lists. Now I'm putting three things on my list and giving each part of a project some love. I guess I will have to figure out how to use the timer on my almost new phone. That I've had for several months.

So this is what I did today. I have no idea why I waited so long since I cut the things out before I stuffed them and stitched them together. I'm glad I only did two because I think I want to make a slight change to the legs. Maybe. But I'm liking them so far.


I think they have long legs because I'm short. Well actually average height but I'm the shortest one in my family. I love those stripes. I will continue to work on staying out of my way, overthinking, and my procrastination. Which has a lot to do with the fear of trying new things. Have a goodnight.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...