Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Bloomers, Bloomers

Who has bloomers? Why my latest batch of dollies have them. Finally getting somewhere. I knew I should have made a mockup of the long leg doll bloomers but I didn't after I made the first pattern. I just wanted them to have some pants on. If I make these dolls again, I will alter the pattern so that the bloomers bloom a little bit more. For now, they will do. The prim dollies have their bloomers too and I will look one more time for the bodice pattern I had made the first time I made a batch of these. If not, I will have to make a new pattern so I can get their dresses made this week. I have to go into the other job today so I won't have time to paint any faces until tomorrow.


More micro wins. Yay me!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...