Monday, August 20, 2018

Hey There!

Oh my goodness! My last post was some time ago. Geesh! Thanks for hanging around. It's been crazy at the other job. Assistant manager is out with a broken ankle, another co-worker had surgery on her shoulder, and another recently resigned. So I've been putting in more hours, which I guess can be a good thing. Trying to work on several things at a time and will have another update shortly. So here's a frog or toad. I'm not that up on my amphibians.


He was crawling up the glass of the living room window. He kind of looks how I feel right now. Mercury is out of Retrograde and I'm just coming out of a fog. Trying not to panic about the upcoming doll show and starting to think about shows for next year. Amazing that August is almost over. I am so ready for fall and cooler temps. Leaves changing colors. Fresh apple cider. And of course Halloween.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...