Friday, May 22, 2009

Walking the Walk

Yesterday I finally made it around the park twice. This morning I got up and went around again. My rear end is talking to me. But I have to keep going. The days are getting lighter earlier. I have no excuse not to get up and walk in the morning.

Now I'm starting to feel better. I'm still getting the kinks out of muscles and joints, that will take time but I'm doing something. Moving my butt. I'm in control of my health. It doesn't matter how long I do it but that I do it. I'm not in a race against anyone else and could care less if people don't think that I'm doing it right. The point is that I'm moving and being consistent at it. That's pretty good.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...