Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wandi Beach Gals

I am cruising right along. Sort of. I'm still a little bit behind. Oh, that thing called life. When it throws bottles at you you just have to duck. I finished these little beauties I started a while ago. Some time ago, I can't even remember when. Say hello to them. They are having fun on a beach somewhere.


Their tote bags contain a towel, flip flops, and sunglasses. The books and magazines are hiding inside. That's the illusion I want to give.





This is Beryl.


Say hello to Bette.


Bonnie is really cute.


Brie is ready to enjoy the sand.


I made their flip flops out of craft foam and ribbon. They were fun to do.

2 comments:

CocoaChick said...

These are so adorable..makes me want to pack up and go to Wilmington right now!

Kim said...

I love them- I think that Bonnie might be my favorite- although it's hard to choose :) Now you should make some Gardening Gals :) What??? You don't need me to add to your list?

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...