Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wandi Beach Gals

I am cruising right along. Sort of. I'm still a little bit behind. Oh, that thing called life. When it throws bottles at you you just have to duck. I finished these little beauties I started a while ago. Some time ago, I can't even remember when. Say hello to them. They are having fun on a beach somewhere.


Their tote bags contain a towel, flip flops, and sunglasses. The books and magazines are hiding inside. That's the illusion I want to give.





This is Beryl.


Say hello to Bette.


Bonnie is really cute.


Brie is ready to enjoy the sand.


I made their flip flops out of craft foam and ribbon. They were fun to do.

3 comments:

CocoaChick said...

These are so adorable..makes me want to pack up and go to Wilmington right now!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

You and me both.

Kim said...

I love them- I think that Bonnie might be my favorite- although it's hard to choose :) Now you should make some Gardening Gals :) What??? You don't need me to add to your list?

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...