Thursday, July 5, 2012

Moli Doll - Peach

I started a group of dolls a million years ago when I was going through a stripe phase. I finally got one done and her name is Peach. The doll is an enlarged version of my voodoo doll pins. She had always wanted a hat and shawl and no matter how much I tried to put at least a vest on her, she protested. As you can see, she won and has a hand knit hat and shawl with a leftover Halloween candy button. I think she's cute. I know, still with the cute stuff.




She will be on my Etsy shop today. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

John Biro said...

I like Dolls. This is a nice patch work!

John Biro said...

I like Dolls. this is a nice patch work !

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...