Monday, August 27, 2012

Planning Day

Today is going to be a Planning Day. By that I mean, I have to write down my ideas and where I want to be for the rest of the year and next year. There are two cons (conventions) I want to do next year. I need to start inventory, like yesterday. The first con is in  May and that will be here before I know it. The vendor section opens in a couple of months, so I need to have items ready to show to be able to get in.

I have so many ideas floating around and on tiny slips of paper that I need to get them all together so I can see what supplies I have and need to get. This will help me stay on track of what needs to be done. I also need to switch out inventory at the several shops that carry my work. All ideas need to get into one notebook and I will bring out the calender to help me out. That's a lot of needs here but I don't want to lose my mind in the next couple of months.

The co op that I'm in, Olde Mill Eclective, opens this Saturday, September 1 from 10 AM to 5 PM. I have items ready for that but will continue to make new things. Like Halloween stuff.
                   Olde Mill Eclective
                   Bethania Mill and Village Shoppes
                   5455 Bethania Road
                   Winston-Salem, NC

Like us on  Facebook: www.facebook.com/oldemilleclective

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...