Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Works in Progress

I've been working on my short stay and it's coming along quit nicely.


Next I'll make the eyelets, boning, and bias tape all around to finish.


These are mini plush monsters I designed and cut out. The face parts will get sewn on and then the rest of the face will be embroidered. I'm making these for the Olde Mill Eclective shoppe.


Here are the majority of my pieces for my next Bless This House block #6. Lots of pieces. Today is going to be a busy day as I have to continue to prepare things for the new shop. I have to make price tags for my items. I will also be getting back to dollies/figures today. My paper clay folks need ears.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...