Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Autumn!

It is the first day of Fall! Whoopee! I've been waiting for this day all summer. Ha, ha! I went to my local farmer's market and brought back some cool things.


Strings beans, spaghetti squash, okra, some hot peppers, mild peppers, radishes, handmade crackers with rosemary and dill, bitter melon, summer squash, tomatoes, and lamb sausage. For 31 bucks. Oh, I also got a lemon buttermilk doughnut. Would've cost more at the super market and I want to support my local farmers. I love the Old Salem Cobblestone Market.

Now that I have grub for awhile, it's time to get going on some projects and finish others. If you can, go out and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...