Friday, January 11, 2013

Good Things Jar

I finally got my Good Things Jar decorated. I saw this on Facebook last year, to have a jar to put in good things that happen to you in it. Because we get so involved with day-to-day stuff and can remember extremely cool stuff or really bad stuff but the small things seem to be forgotten. Then at the end of the year on New Year's Eve, you read all the good things that happened during the year. So here is my jar. Some basic felt and embroidery floss.



 I've got a ton of buttons hanging around and decided to add some to the design.


And I even have two slips of paper inside already. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

This jar is a great idea. I love your last quilt block. I cant wait to see it finished.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Lady Jane.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...