Wednesday, January 30, 2013

In Progress

I don't have pics of the new voodoo doll pins for St Pat's Day or Easter yet but they are coming.

These are the masks I'm working on. A male and female. They need to be sanded before I can start painting.


Here's one of those kits I told you about. This one by Gail Wilson. I was going to do the MAIDA challenge but ran out of time. Now I know why I don't make doll patterns.


Stuffing is next.


I'm now working on my second sock. So much better than the first. My tension is a lot better and I reduced the number of stitches in my pattern. The second sock is fitting much better than the first. I'll be ready for my next pairs.


2 comments:

Kim said...

I really can't wait to see the masks! You have been busy-hooray! I love the varigated yarns you have been using for your socks too :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Kim, I can't wait to see the masks too. I'm trying not to go crazy about what I could possibly put on them and just do them. The yarn for my socks is fun. It was a Christmas gift last year.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...