Tuesday, January 29, 2013

No Pics

At least not yet. Last week was not so good. I hit a couple of speed bumps, fell into a pot hole followed by a sink hole of WTH. The two weeks before last were great as far as getting things worked on. And then... the glitch. I don't know what happened and I will not spend any time analyzing why it was a fail. Not an epic fail but one nonetheless.

Getting back in my creative saddle and back to talking to my muse and genie. Yep, I've got one. Yesterday was a good day. I've changed my strategy a bit and will use the bulk of the day to write and/or edit and make things that I can sell. After dinner will be time to work on other fun things. I am still adamant about getting my quilt tops completed this year.


  • I worked on things for St. Pat's Day, which for some reason I thought was next month. I'm going to finish those pieces now so they will be ready. Boy that's going to feel good. Having something ready way ahead of time. 
  • I edited two more chapters of Map Hunter. One to go and then I can retype and print off those chapters for another edit. I've seen some things that need a little padding. 
  • The two Day of the Dead masks are finally taking shape. 
  • I started a Celtic knot design and I think I'll put it on a pillow.
  • Continued prepping applique pieces for Bless This House.
Not bad for a day. I have three more days left in this month and I'll see what I can make happen. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

sounds like you are back in a good frame of mind so I'm betting you rock these last three days. Hang in there Wendy- maybe it's the weather? I know that has been messing with me- I just want to sleep :) I can't wait to see those masks finished!

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...