Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Do Day

One thing I've noticed about myself is that sometimes I think too much. So much so, that I don't get anything done. I'm working on changing that this year and today was a 'do day'. No thinking, just doing. When I have so much to do and want to do and I start thinking, I panic. Ending up not doing a thing. I really want to get my quilt top finished. At least one of them. I have several. Today, I finished the block from hell.  Number 12 block of my Hop To It quilt. Yes... it took me a year. Why? Who knows. Maybe because I just didn't like this particular block. I was going to ditch it but had most of the pieces already cut out. Here it is.


Yes, I am happy. Relieved and pleased. Now I have to starch each block, square them up, and sew them together. The top will have a border but nothing fancy because I WANT THE DARN THING DONE!

Long live Jombi.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...