Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello Monday

Monday again.  It comes around every seven days.  Last week was a pretty good week.  I think I will post my accomplishments for the week each Monday.  My week starts on Sunday but I will post on Monday. I'm still working on keeping a three post week going.

Last week I:

  • completed my blue blouse
  • wrote 7305 words spread over three different pieces
  • got a special order for a doll pin and got body cut out and sewn
  • almost have one book read, that should be done today (still 3 book per month deal)
  • painted one painting
  • 3 blog posts
I just received news that I got into the Krankie's Craft Fair in September.  New people in charge and they had a jury process this time around.  I will start on the doll for the Children's Museum today.  Full steam ahead and one day at a time.  It's going to be a hot one but I will push it today.

Take care of yourselves.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...