Friday, July 12, 2013

Sewing

I finally finished my blue blouse that I had been working on for quite some time now.  I got caught up on the collar and wasted time not trying to figure it out.  I got sick of looking at it.  90% of it done and then I stopped.  Crazy, seeing that I don't have much to wear because of weight loss.  Well, I got it done.  And it fits.  I had to take it in and I'm so glad I knew how to do that. When I can get someone to take a pic of me in it, I'll post it.  Until then, here it is.


It's got a Mandarin collar and tiny little dragonflies all over it.  Now that I know what to do, I'll cut out one more in red.

2 comments:

Maya said...

I can't wait to see it on you! It looks perfect. Yay!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks. I think I will make another one now that I know what alterations to make. The collar is a little high so I'll cut that down.

An Apron

My mother wants two aprons and I got the first one done. I was a simple one and I'm glad I did it because it's easing me back into s...