Friday, July 12, 2013

Sewing

I finally finished my blue blouse that I had been working on for quite some time now.  I got caught up on the collar and wasted time not trying to figure it out.  I got sick of looking at it.  90% of it done and then I stopped.  Crazy, seeing that I don't have much to wear because of weight loss.  Well, I got it done.  And it fits.  I had to take it in and I'm so glad I knew how to do that. When I can get someone to take a pic of me in it, I'll post it.  Until then, here it is.


It's got a Mandarin collar and tiny little dragonflies all over it.  Now that I know what to do, I'll cut out one more in red.

2 comments:

Maya said...

I can't wait to see it on you! It looks perfect. Yay!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks. I think I will make another one now that I know what alterations to make. The collar is a little high so I'll cut that down.

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...