Sunday, July 28, 2013

Special Order

Once again, I get to having 90% of a project done and nothing.  Some strange psychological un-creativity going on.  I only had to do his cap and put his belt on.  So I finally sat down and finished him and delivered to the shop.  What the heck is wrong with me?



Yes, I made him a baseball cap.  The new owner wanted a male Day of Dead doll pin with a blue cap.  So here it is.  I did manage to get somethings done last week.  It's been one heck of a week too.  We finally got a break in the humidity and I didn't want to do anything but enjoy it.  That won't be happening today.  More stuff on the list to do.  I still have four more days in the month before putting it in the books.


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...