Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Blah!

It was a weird day today. Starting out with voting. I felt like I was being interrogated but I got through it. Then the AC in my studio is still possessed by the heat monster and still not cooperating. I did get the binding stitched down on my mom's quilt. And I did some sketching but I had nothing else to give to the day, so I left. Got home, took a nap and sketched some new Halloween pieces. I'll show them later. But here's one project I can put on my Done/Finished list.


Another drawing for my challenge.


And more guy faces for the 29 Faces challenge.


#29faces #blythedresses

2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

What beautiful colors in this quilt!!! Hugs, LJ

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thank you Lady Jane!

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...