Sunday, June 19, 2016

Challenge Days 26 - 28

A little late in posting. Drew another medieval gown on day 26th. On days 27 and 28, I researched where to put my work when done and spoke to a friend about doll clothes. It's good to have a person who is your cheerleader, always in your corner. One who will pick you up after a face plant on concrete covered with shattered glass and tacks. The one who will tell you that you are okay and that your ideas are brilliant and say 'keep going'. If you don't have a person like that, try to find one. So here's my latest drawing.


She's similar to the first one but not as much detail. My dates on the blog are off by one but on my calendar they're up-to-date.

#blythe #blythemedievalgown

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...