Friday, June 3, 2016

Two Days of My Challenge

I think I've caught up. Day 13 and 14. For Day 13 is another sketch.


Day 14 I actually made something. The pattern I did for this hat worked but I thought I wanted the cone part to be stiffer so I added some interfacing. But then that altered the rest of the hat. Oh well. Live and learn. Once I get all the goodies on the hat, it will look very nice.


I cut out another hat, same pattern as the black one but no interfacing. And two new dresses. Both Halloween.


#blythe #blythehalloween

I also got my short stories separated and into their own folders. Now it will be easier to find individual ones instead of looking through stacks of paper.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...