Sunday, June 19, 2016

Plot Twist

There's a meme going around on Facebook that says something like, 'If life is not going the way you planned, call it a plot twist and keep going.' Not the exact words but that's how I'm feeling right now. I don't know what has been going on this month. My birthday month. The month I had such promise of nice things and it kind of went the route of a poopy diaper. After a month, the AC in my studio was finally fixed but now everything I'd been working on is off track and I'm trying to get things back on the rails. And it's been a slow month for longarming but I've been hanging in there with the 30 day challenge. I believe I can keep it up once the 30 days are up. We shall see. What was a 30 day challenge is morphing into a bona fide project. A large one that will be in progress for some time to come. The cool thing is that I'm ready for that challenge. Scary? Yes. But I'm feeling this down in my soul to keep going. I'm still working on details of the uber project, so I can't give out too much information at this time but stay tuned. It's going to be fun.

Grateful for my friends but one in particular who has been really great when the lave heat of life just won't leave me alone. She has kindly held the tiniest fan with the greatest breeze and with kind words of encouragement helped me through this month. No one can tell me I don't have determination and perseverance. I guess I have a hard head but my heart is bursting with creative things I want to make and show the world. Even if some don't get it. Because my light is great. I'm going to repeat one of my favorite quotes.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is out Light, not our Darkness that
most frightens us.
- Marianne Williamson

Get ready to put your sunglasses on.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...