Sunday, February 1, 2009

A New Beginning

A new beginning. I was suppose to start this blog last year, which turned into last month. Finally I made up my mind to take the plunge. I am working on being a prolific writer and artist and this is my kick in the rear end to do so and to be. A way to allow the world to see 'what I do' and to keep myself accountable for my time spent and wasted.

I've always been a story teller. Displaying my talents through voice, drawing, painting, writing, making dolls and now applique. My world is interesting and I'd like to share it with you. I'm still getting use to this web world so bear with me. I will be trying new things to 'get out of my box'. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...