Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Manic Monday

I survived a 'Manic Monday'. I started a quilt, a very large quilt about two years ago. My instructor took a class from Kristin Steiner for her Southern Album quilt. My instructor, Kathleen Baden then taught a class based on this quilt design. Yes, two years ago, I took this class. Well, Ms. Steiner is coming to Kathleen's quilt guild for a workshop and Kathleen wants to show all her student's quilts. Whether they're finished or not. If not, just the top. Which is what I'm working on.

I had three blocks left to do and all three were finished yesterday. Monday. And I'm pooped. I'm also going to do my best to stay away from large quilts. What the heck was I thinking? Of course last night I was ready to burn the thing. I've a bunch of blocks and I just don't know what to think. Once the top is together, I'll take a pic.

Kristin is coming next week, Monday. There's something with Mondays. Oh well, it's Tuesday now. We'll see what mischief can top yesterday.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...