Saturday, May 8, 2010

Before I Go

I want to welcome a new follower, Allafosca at http://altafullaminiatures.blogspot.com
I love your little rat with the scythe and his lady friend.

I have an editorial in DOLLS digital online magazine for the Doll & Teddy Bear Expo that will be in May. Once I can figure out how to link it up, I'll put it on here. It was very exciting to see Marlow and Jesserina the Rat in there as well as a pic and write-up of me.

I'm off to get something to eat and tackle more dollies. Way too many ideas, not enough time.

2 comments:

Alafosca said...

Thank you for your warm welcome!
I will keep an eye to your work, I loved all the things I saw ;)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Alafosca.

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...