Saturday, May 8, 2010

Before I Go

I want to welcome a new follower, Allafosca at http://altafullaminiatures.blogspot.com
I love your little rat with the scythe and his lady friend.

I have an editorial in DOLLS digital online magazine for the Doll & Teddy Bear Expo that will be in May. Once I can figure out how to link it up, I'll put it on here. It was very exciting to see Marlow and Jesserina the Rat in there as well as a pic and write-up of me.

I'm off to get something to eat and tackle more dollies. Way too many ideas, not enough time.

2 comments:

Alafosca said...

Thank you for your warm welcome!
I will keep an eye to your work, I loved all the things I saw ;)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Alafosca.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...