Thursday, May 13, 2010

Skele Lady I

Here is the first Skele Lady. One down, one to go. I think this one will be for the film. I may add some more trim but right now, she's done. Yay me!

She's got this beaded collar thing going on and metallic gold and silver ribbon. Good thing I saved that stuff. I had no idea what I was going to use it for.

She's got a secret.

She looks great on the wall in my studio. I tried to take a pic but it's too dark. Batteries need to be recharged too. Maybe the sun will really come out tomorrow. Another project off my list.

I also was able to get all Wandi arms stuffed and attached. I made the bloomer pattern for the Wandi Beach Gals, sewed them and they are pinned to the dolls, ready to be stitched on. I have some cool ideas for head gear. Right now I'm into buckey hats. I got one when I was in New Brunswick, Canada. Maybe I'll add a little book to some or a towel. I'll have updated pics of them tomorrow.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh- I am really loving the skele lady- what a fabulous idea! I adore her hat and I love all the trim streaming down- she is just incredible Wendy! I'm off to work, but I'll be wondering all day what her secret is ♥

Have a super creative weekend!!!

Ascension said...

Que preciosidad!!!!
Me encanta!!!
besitos ascension

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...