Thursday, May 13, 2010

Skele Lady I

Here is the first Skele Lady. One down, one to go. I think this one will be for the film. I may add some more trim but right now, she's done. Yay me!

She's got this beaded collar thing going on and metallic gold and silver ribbon. Good thing I saved that stuff. I had no idea what I was going to use it for.

She's got a secret.

She looks great on the wall in my studio. I tried to take a pic but it's too dark. Batteries need to be recharged too. Maybe the sun will really come out tomorrow. Another project off my list.

I also was able to get all Wandi arms stuffed and attached. I made the bloomer pattern for the Wandi Beach Gals, sewed them and they are pinned to the dolls, ready to be stitched on. I have some cool ideas for head gear. Right now I'm into buckey hats. I got one when I was in New Brunswick, Canada. Maybe I'll add a little book to some or a towel. I'll have updated pics of them tomorrow.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh- I am really loving the skele lady- what a fabulous idea! I adore her hat and I love all the trim streaming down- she is just incredible Wendy! I'm off to work, but I'll be wondering all day what her secret is ♥

Have a super creative weekend!!!

Ascension said...

Que preciosidad!!!!
Me encanta!!!
besitos ascension

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...