Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May 1st!

Totally amazing. It's May 1st. Where is the time going? Okey smokey. I think I'm off to a good start for May. Here is what I'm working on.

-20 mermaid tails stuffed (they look so cute when I have them in a small container)
-2 large skeleton heads sewn and ready to be stuffed, then painted
-4 more Halloween Sprites cut out, sewn and ready to be stuffed
-4 new Wandi Witches cut out, sewn and ready to be stuffed
-9 pirates started, those round things are the wet felted bodies
(everything but the pirates was done yesterday, it was a rockin' day)

There are more things in queue: Wandi Beach Gals in summer wear, needle felt mermaids to hang on the wall, standing pirates, and things in sailor outfits. Crazy? Of course. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't a little off.

I want to have 20 dolls by the end of the month. We'll see how close I can get. And that's just for the Expo. I also have Etsy and galleries and shops to tend to. I am bold enough to claim the life that I want. Ready for the May Flowers. Are you?

1 comment:

Kim said...

I just love, love, love to see all those colorful mermaid tails all lined up! I AM ready for May flowers too!!!

Snow

Wow! Winter has come. Yep, like so many others in the country, we finally got snow. Lots of snow. About eight inches. That may not seem like...