Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May 1st!

Totally amazing. It's May 1st. Where is the time going? Okey smokey. I think I'm off to a good start for May. Here is what I'm working on.

-20 mermaid tails stuffed (they look so cute when I have them in a small container)
-2 large skeleton heads sewn and ready to be stuffed, then painted
-4 more Halloween Sprites cut out, sewn and ready to be stuffed
-4 new Wandi Witches cut out, sewn and ready to be stuffed
-9 pirates started, those round things are the wet felted bodies
(everything but the pirates was done yesterday, it was a rockin' day)

There are more things in queue: Wandi Beach Gals in summer wear, needle felt mermaids to hang on the wall, standing pirates, and things in sailor outfits. Crazy? Of course. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't a little off.

I want to have 20 dolls by the end of the month. We'll see how close I can get. And that's just for the Expo. I also have Etsy and galleries and shops to tend to. I am bold enough to claim the life that I want. Ready for the May Flowers. Are you?

1 comment:

Kim said...

I just love, love, love to see all those colorful mermaid tails all lined up! I AM ready for May flowers too!!!

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...