Saturday, February 12, 2011

In Progress

I am a wee bit behind and working to catch up.  Sometimes it goes well, sometimes it doesn't.  Here are some things in progress.


These two are going to be voodoo dolls.  Extras for the film.  They are covered dish soap bottles.  Yeah, sometimes I really try the recycle/reuse thing.  I've got small stones in the bottom to give them more stability and then the rest is stuffed with scrap fabric.  Then there are strips of fabric glued on the outside of the bottles.

Here we have the body for a Mardi Gras skellie.  Last minute Wendy was scrambling for something to make.  I had several ideas but they weren't doing anything for me and I just didn't want to do them.  I was panicking because the deadline was looming.  Like two days.  I had an armature started for a Bunner that I wanted to turn into a pirate which hadn't happened.  Good thing I kept the armature.

I also wanted to get started with more Halloween, pirate, and skellie things.  Sooooo, I got going on this little gal.  She spoke to me, Creative Mojo Man did his dance and the Wendy's were on the sideline cheering.  Even Bad Wendy.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...