Monday, February 7, 2011

The List

No pics yet because I did promise a gargantuan list for February.  I know, I'm overly ambitious and a nut plus some caramel and chocolate chips.  Last month was fraught with illness and this month, not only do I have to do what was on the docket but I have to also catch up from last month.

So here we go!

Quilting
1 Hop To It block.  Yes, I've started a block-of-the-month quilt.
1/4 more of quilting done on my Bunny wall hanging

Writing
Finish polishing my manuscript so I can send it off to an agent
Find all writings for a screenplay (will try Script Frenzy again this year)

Reading
I am to read three books a month (way behind for last month)
- historical
- self empowerment
- fiction

Dolls
2 Ghostie Girls
1 piece for Small Art, Big Heart show & sale
1 Creative Mojo Man
2 Koji Bears covered with brown wool
2 Pirate Skellies (needle felted
1 Mardi Gras Skellie (needle felted)
6 Wandi Dolls finished

I won't mention French.  Have you got all that?  It's on!

3 comments:

Wendy Lu said...

Awesome set of goals for this month. :) Looking forward to seeing all of your completed dolls.

Script Frenzy is awesome. Best of luck!

~TRA

http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com

Kim said...

That IS quite a list! You even have reading in there!! Good luck on your list this month Wendy- think I might post a list next week too-maybe it will keep me on track and keep me motivated! Mine won't be quite so long though :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks TRA and Kim. I can't wait to see your list Kim. :)

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...