Saturday, April 8, 2017

Catching Up

Been a crazy week. My friend painted the bedroom I'm in and it's almost done. I've been sleeping on the sofa in the family room and all I can say is that she's almost done. My back, hips, and knees are killing me and I haven't had a good sleep in four days. I'm running on vapors.

Designed a new doll. I haven't adjusted the head pattern yet. Had to do the tax thing yesterday. But I did manage to get further along with my Redwork piece. I do have some lazy daisy stitches and used a backstitch in a couple of places. But I think she's looking good.


I know that once I can get a good nights sleep, I will be back to creating like crazy. Right now, I'm tired.

#dayofthedead #redwork #embroidery #originaldesign

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...