Monday, April 17, 2017

Let's Try This Again

Yeah, I was going to try to get posts done on a regular basis and last week that didn't work out too well. I did have a very good week though. It was the first week in a month of Sundays that I was actually happy about what I was doing. I didn't finish anything and I will work to remedy that even more, but I worked on things. Got some projects a little further. I'm trying to finish two projects a week. I'd like to do more but I'm just getting into the groove of creating again. I finished my first Redwork design, at least the embroidery part and now I have to think about how I want to complete it. I want it to be a small wall hanging. I think she came out quite well for my first time doing this.


Here's my other finished project, a bag, in which I will be getting paid for it. That's even better.


I'm also working on eating better and this was breakfast on Saturday. Homemade hummus. Yum. I didn't make it but maybe I should learn how. I've also lost 8 pounds I gained when I got back to Michigan. Greenery is starting to decorate the trees and bushes and the days are getting longer and warmer. I've started walking again and right now, everything hurts. I'm hoping that will change the more I do it.


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...