Friday, June 15, 2018

A New Doll

I'm working on a doll for a children's theater. I have size specifications to work with and they wanted fingers too. I will cut it out after lunch and sew it together, then turn it to be stuffed after the job today. Hopefully me getting out of my creative way will work this time around. At least for awhile. I'd truly forgotten how much I liked designing, pulling fabric, making a pattern, and then sewing the doll together. Stuffing... not so much but then there's the painting of the face.


The doll will be 24 inches tall and be flexible enough to go into a backpack. Don't ask, I guess it's part of the story.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...