Sunday, June 3, 2018

June, June, June

I kind of don't know what to expect this month.  I have a couple of things I need to get done. Which I'm kind of dreading. But if I put my nose to the grindstone I will get them done and out of my hair. Speaking of hair, my hair isn't doing anything right at the moment. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older, or diet, or what but I'm thinking of cutting it all off and starting over. I just don't want to deal with it right now. Had a yard sale yesterday. I won't be taking a cruise anytime soon. Ha! Everyone was saying, "You don't have what I'm looking for." Seriously? Okay, why say anything at all? Just look and go. And the weather has been kooky. We went from winter to a quick spring, winter, summer, and fall. Yeah Mother Nature, you're drunk. At least now the sun is out. I guess all I can say is, "Whatever." Can't control it and I'm in Michigan. Wait a few minutes and the weather will change. Like it or not.

So tomorrow will be a trip to Salvation Army to donate things that didn't go yesterday. I just want it out of the place. I ca't use it, maybe someone else can. For the rest of the month, I will continue to downsize and clear out my mother's place. What fun.

The plan is to get back to creating. Anything. I've started out with my front page for June in my Bullet Journal. I like these little creatures and will continue to work on them. I'm going to have to straighten the dungeon so I can get back to work. At least I got the tables that I used in the yard sale back up again. See ya.


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...