Thursday, June 14, 2018

Arms

Yes, after a horrid last week, I'm finally getting back to making things. My voodoo doll pins finally have arms and started painting their faces a bit (next pic) so I can do embroidery work. I'd forgotten how I enjoyed making these little guys and gals.


I continue to tell myself that I am a work in progress. That I do have to work. My ideas won't come into fruition if I don't put the work in. Easier said than done but it's another start. I just love falling off that tractor and getting back on again.

Onward!

1 comment:

Steven W. Dunn said...

Sorry last week was such a bummer for you. However, it sounds like you're off to a good start this week. Can't wait to see the faces on these characters. Put a plow behind that tractor, cut a furrow and plant all those seeds of creativity that you have in abundance.
By the way, Happy Birthday!! month. I'm glad you were born.
Steven

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...