Tuesday, June 26, 2018

That Was Fast

I went to the Secretary of State this morning, also known as the department of motor vehicles in other locations, to renew my registration and get new tags for the vehicle. Twelve minutes. That was a record for me. Now I'm legitimate again for another year.

Last week we had some wet weather and after working the job I saw this pretty rainbow. I never catch rainbows with my camera.


I also got the doll done for the theater production that will happen in North Carolina. She is now on her way south. The costume designer will make her a dress to match the live actress.


Now I'm in the process of cleaning, straightening the art area, a.k.a. dungeon, so that I can get busy with Halloween items and other things for the doll show I'm doing in October. I'm taking a couple of days off from the job so I can have huge blocks of time to get into some kind of flow. The project list is long but at least I know what I should be working on. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Steven W. Dunn said...

What a beautiful doll! Love the way you painted her face and the way you constructed the hands and feet. Will they send you some pictures of her after she's been dressed for her part in the production? That would be fun to see.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...