Friday, June 1, 2018

Next!

Okay then. May kind of sucked. I didn't accomplish as much as I'd wanted to. Getting passed over for a position on the job was disappointing and it sent me down into a hole. I've dragged myself out and now it's a new month. I do have to say this about me, I don't give up. I can receive a 'Hulk' type beat down but will get back up again. That's the thing about life. It's not dull, always challenging. Even when you think you can't handle anymore. There are times when you just want to say, "Watch me."

So I take a deep breathe. Well... a couple. Or several. I drink my coffee and look at the green stuff out the window. I am alive. I am fairly healthy. I have a safe place to stay. And I have a little job that does not define who I am.

I'll keep going. Try this again. It's a new month. My birthday month. Summer has come early. I really wish we'd had a real spring. I miss those. Now it's hot with the AC on. Halloween is 152 days away and I'm so looking forward to it. Until then, there is June. See ya soon. Oh, and if you're viewing this from overseas can you please leave a comment and let me know if you see the cookie notification? Thanks.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...