Monday, January 25, 2010

Koji

I've gotten more done on my first needle felt bear. Here is the wool I used on him.

I posted this pic before but I wanted to show it again so you can see how far I've come. It's the pear with legs. I've wrapped batting around a wire armature.
Here he is with his padding and core wool. He's a little bow-legged. But getting cute.
I like needle felting but had to be careful around the wire. I have learned a few things with this bear, him being the first, but you can't grow unless you try.



I started putting wool on his head and he sort of has a Trump flip.


These are some of the fabrics I pulled for his outfit. I may or may not use all of them but I love the colors and patterns.



Here is Koji with his tongue sticking out. A playful hi. I don't know if I want his cheeks a bit bigger or not. Getting his head on with a neck make a heck of a difference in how he looked. With his parts going together a bit at a time and the head going on next to last, I've been having Dr. Frankenstein feelings.






Not a very good close up but I'm still working on it. Pics will not get the best of me. Or be the boss.







I think he's quite handsome.





Now he needs his outfit. I will needle felt his tabi and zori before making his outfit. Stay tuned.








No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...