Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Works in Progress: Bear and Figure

I believe I mentioned in an earlier post that I would start showing pics of work in progress. I'll start with 2 new pieces. The first one above is going to be the head of a faerie. I will needle felt her and I have a wonderful Corriedale wool that is light blue with parts of a darker blue and bit of pink in it. I think once felted up she'll be a great water faerie.
This little guy is going to be a bear dressed in a kimono. Because I have some Japanese print fabric that's screaming at me to use it. He kind of looks like a pear with legs. That will all change, very soon. He will also be needle felted.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...