Tuesday, March 30, 2010

April, I'm coming.

I have my ginormous list for April on my wall. Am I panicking? Ummm, not yet. The full list hasn't sunk in. I'm a little nuts but my creativity balances that out. Here are the tails for mermaid ornaments. I have to go to the fabric store and get some skin tones. There are 25 little puppies. What am I thinking? Right now, it beats me. Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up late filleting, I mean sewing and turning them. Then again, everything and it's family is blooming and my nose and eyes are not having fun. Ah, spring!
My step mom asked for a small quilt to go over her when she goes to dialysis. I can't say no but I did pick an easy block pattern. She's doesn't care what color, so I looked through my stash. It's quite minimal, so I probably shouldn't call it that. Some quilters have closets and rooms full of fabric. Maybe one day I'll get there.

I loved the print of the main fabric and I think my step mom will too. I want to look for the dark purple and add some black. I can't wait to get started.

I forgot to mention in my last post that I saw a blue bird. Beautiful, just like in books. Had a production meeting for the film and sat through my first script read through. Interesting. I wish I could tell you about the story but you're gonna have to wait. Filming starts in June.


2 comments:

Kim said...

all those tails look so cute laying there together- a technicolor sardine line up! I love the colors you have chosen for your step Mom's quilt- it's going to be so pretty!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

That's great Kim. I wonder if I can find a can.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...