Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I got a Kreative Blogger Award. It's very exciting. I can count awards I've gotten in my life on one hand. Thanks Allison of http://miniatureallsorts.blogspot.com I finally figured out how to put the logo on my post. Getting it on my blog will be another adventure.
The rules are:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs that you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know that you have nominated them
7 things folks may not know about me:
1. Love anchovies on my pizza
2. Wanted to be a neurosurgeon
3. Had the Navy after me for 4 yrs to be an officer, didn't join up because they wouldn't let me on a submarine
4. Wants to learn how to play a banjo
5. Wants to learn how to wreck dive
6. Likes the laughter of babies
7. Born in the Year of the Tiger, so this is my year
Here are the cool blogger ladies I like:
Donna & Colleen- http://primpaperthyme.blogspot.com
You ladies rock and thanks for the inspiration.
Really working on keeping up with the sketching. I got a head cold on the way to South Haven and then when I got home it turned into a sinus...
Yep, weird week but I made it. Got back to sketching, prepped my next Redwork piece, painted in the sketchbook. Maybe I can fill it up this ...
I keep saying it. Time flies by whether you're having fun or not. We are into the last month of 2016. And even though the bulk of this y...
This will be short. I'm working on a huge t-shirt quilt on the longarm. 88 inches by 114 inches. I did the part-time gig and I can't...