Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mini Men

I'm done. What few marbles I had left, they are gone. Rolling away. I've always loved miniatures. I never had a doll house when I was a kid and always wanted one. Now I want several. I have to start small and somewhere so I decided to do some figures. Do I know what I'm doing? No but there's nothing like a challenge. I'll start with 2 and let you know what happens.
Both Wendys are laughing hysterically right now. I don't know why because they are still on the drawing board. These guys are in the works. I have everything that I need to get them done. Except for maybe the confidence. I think I'll have dinner first. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Let me say "RAH RAH RAH- GO GO GO" and try to send you some confidence because I have no doubt you are going to be creating a miniature work of art and I am soooo excited to see what you come up with. I have to admit that I tried to do this once and gave up so I hope you will inspire me to try again :) GOOOOOOOD LUCCCCCKKK!!!! I can hardly wait to see!!!! I swear every time you post I feel so inspired and excited Wendy!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Kim you are awesome! Thanks so much for being a cheerleader. I do hope I inspire you to pick up minis again. We can learn together.

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...