Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March

March 1st, I never thought it would get here. Now it is and I've got a new list, not as long as last month's because I didn't know what I was doing, besides something new. I can be a bit loopy at times. Okay, most of the time but I'll work hard not to let Bad Wendy get the best of me.

I have 25 projects on my list. Some are big and need to be worked on, the others need to be completed by the end of the month. I completed 7 projects last month and worked on 5. Not bad but not great either.
My friend Rita came over last week and gave me some treasure. She loves to go Goodwill shopping ans she's good at it. Me.... not so much. I don't like shopping unless it's in a bookstore, fabric store, or art store.

She picked up two pairs of leather pants and wonderful doll size trim. The pants can be re-purposed for mini and doll shoes, vests, purses, and hats. You should've seen the gleam in my eyes. The wheels and cogs in my head started to move, thinking of all that I could get into. I felt like a kid in a candy store. Doesn't take much to excite me.

My friend Margie, by way of Maya, also gave me a bag of trim. Haven't gone through that yet. I've placed a wool order today and it should be here by the end of the week. Now I know I have to get busy. Toodles!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...