Friday, May 10, 2013

A new doll - Finally!

I feel like the Little Engine that could. I think I can, I think I can, I did it. I haven't made a new doll in a long time and I have made one out of polymer clay in ages. Eons. Okay, maybe not that long. I had a new oven and all. Even an oven thermometer, which did come in handy. The head did get a little toasty and it's a good thing that this little alien will be painted anyway. I will continue to work on hands and I'm so happy that he/she can stand alone. Never could do that with my cloth dolls. The pic isn't the greatest but I was in a hurry to get a post in for the day.


He/she does have a little belly. That was fun making.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...