Sunday, May 5, 2013

Works on Progress

Ack! I'm failing already.  This has been a crappy start to a new month. I do suffer from seasonal disorder and we haven't had lots of sun in over a week and it's killing me. I'm just dragging around and it sucks. I've continued on some things but... okay Mother Nature, it's time for you to get back to work!


I finally got my heels knitted. Eegads! The first heel I had to undo three times before I could get it right.  The second heel I took out twice.  And I haven't figured out if I can do two heels at the same time because it just didn't happen this time.  I'm waiting for Maya to get to her heels and see if she can figure it out.  There's way too much turning and decreasing on the heels and my little brain just wasn't making it happen. But I got them done and I'm back on track.


Borders for my Bless This House quilt.  I'm being creative with my borders because of lack of fabric and funds.  These two will go on the sides of the quilt and I haven't decided what I'm going to do with the top.  I have started appliqueing the one border.  Probably the easiest thing I've appliqued in a long time.

I got the collar on my dragonfly blouse but it doesn't fit.  Sometimes commercial patterns are screwy. Now I have to take the collar off and re-cut a new one. Great.  I'll have to really get into a good frame of mind for that but I'm so close to getting the thing done.  Maybe by the time I do, the weather will have changed to something more appropriate for spring.  I think we should just do away with the whole Groundhog Day thing because this year, he was way off.  I totally feel for the people who still have a boat load of snow.

I continue to work on getting my creative energy and good vibes back.  I have a dollie to do for a giveaway. See ya!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...