Thursday, May 9, 2013

Writing

I'm making an effort to post on a more regular basis.  Yet again.  Hey, I'm a work in progress.  You have to ride the waves, move with the flow and around boulders.  Fall down, get up, and keep going.

The writing has been going well.  I know it hasn't even been a week yet but I'm working on the 350 words a day for five days.  If I do more, that's great but I think that's a good number.  I've been typing new material and getting bits and scenes for one particular adult story.  Whether or not it gets turned into a finished piece, I don't know yet but I want to have all that I've already written in one place.  When I'm done with this story, the whole story from beginning to end, I will let it sit while I get the next one together.

I'm also making progress on Map Hunter II by writing one page a day and I'm reworking one of my short kid stories so I can put it up on a website.

Between Map Hunter II and Begin Anew, I logged 2065 words.  On Tuesday I logged 2754 and on Monday I logged 1869.  I'm okay with that.

2 comments:

Kim said...

keep at it Wendy- one word at a time. I'm so proud of you- I wish I could rekindle my storytelling side of my brain.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Kim. All of a sudden I've got to get these stories out.

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...