Monday, May 20, 2013

Writing

Been busy last week writing mostly. Very little work on dolls but that's okay because I wrote. A total of 3810 words. I'm working very hard to enjoy each moment and not think about what I hadn't done. That's easier said than done but I'm getting better at it. Any little bit I do gets me closer to where I want to be. And I haven't been that hard on myself last week. Also good. It's still a struggle being a creative type but I would not trade it for anything.

I am still working on Map Hunter II and three adult stories. I don't know whether they will be novels, novellas, or short stories. Right now I'm just getting the words down. I do plan on reworking a shorter kid story and will probably post some parts of that. I'm getting back to the point where I feel I must write everyday or I get a little antsy. I've also picked up on my reading by adding some kid books.

1 comment:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...