Wednesday, May 29, 2013

On My Table

I'm working on some old tried and true pieces and some new pieces for a show in what, three days.  Yeah, you know I'm special.  I will take whatever I get done.  I'm okay with that.


New Cauldron Critters are hanging up to dry.  I couldn't find the wonderful pattern I had made for the first batch, so I had to make another one.  And that one needs some tweaking.  I will put this pattern in a safe place, no really, a safe place that I can remember.


I do love my Voodoo Doll Pin pattern.  I've decided to turn them into Day of the Dead Doll Pins.  I think they're turning out quite well.


Just one of my paint containers.  Food storage containers are good for something.


I don't know if I'll have these guys done by Friday night.  They are puppet heads.  One a Frankenstein's monster, a Day of the Dead character, and an alien.  My fingers are crossed.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I KNOW you can have the puppets done in time- you rock girl!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the day of the dead pin dolls!!

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...