Wednesday, May 29, 2013

On My Table

I'm working on some old tried and true pieces and some new pieces for a show in what, three days.  Yeah, you know I'm special.  I will take whatever I get done.  I'm okay with that.


New Cauldron Critters are hanging up to dry.  I couldn't find the wonderful pattern I had made for the first batch, so I had to make another one.  And that one needs some tweaking.  I will put this pattern in a safe place, no really, a safe place that I can remember.


I do love my Voodoo Doll Pin pattern.  I've decided to turn them into Day of the Dead Doll Pins.  I think they're turning out quite well.


Just one of my paint containers.  Food storage containers are good for something.


I don't know if I'll have these guys done by Friday night.  They are puppet heads.  One a Frankenstein's monster, a Day of the Dead character, and an alien.  My fingers are crossed.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I KNOW you can have the puppets done in time- you rock girl!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the day of the dead pin dolls!!

Catching Up

Getting back on the creative wagon. Got some things done, new things designed, bills paid, caught up on emails, found a doll I'd been lo...