Thursday, May 30, 2013

In Progress


On the left we have three aliens.  On the right, we have three puppet heads.  The puppet heads are covered with Rigid Wrap and now everything will be covered with paper mache clay.


I got this recipe from Ultimate Paper Clay online.  I've been wanting to try this out because she (the chef of the recipe) said that you didn't need to have lots of paper strips and glue.  You do have to have your form made out to what you want it to look like.  I have made up my first batch and after my break, I will get some on my pieces.  My monster and alien puppet heads have a bit more detail on them than the one that will be a Day of the Dead head.  I'll let you know what happens.

3 comments:

Kim said...

so, so, so excitied to see how it goes!!! You are awesome, woman!!! Go Wendy!!

Wendy Lu said...

Looking good, Wendy! These are coming along nicely. Hope all is well and that you are enjoying June so far. :)

~Wendy Lu

The Red Angel Blog

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Kim! Thanks Wendy Lu 2! I don't know about June yet.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...