Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Painting

My paintings are coming along quite well. I'm starting to get back into it and really, just have fun.  I drew the bodies of the ladies and had to stop to figure out what I wanted to do with the background before painting the lady.



This one is going to have a Day of the Dead theme to it.  You can barely see a skull shape under her elbow.  There will be flowers with skulls in the centers of them at the bottom.  She will wear a flowing skirt with a belt of skulls and there will be a headdress with flowers and more skulls.  Along with some tattoo art on her body.  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can barely wait to see more!!

Maya said...

I can't wait to see the finished piece. She's going to be gorgeous!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Kim and Maya!

An Apron

My mother wants two aprons and I got the first one done. I was a simple one and I'm glad I did it because it's easing me back into s...