Thursday, February 18, 2010

5 Little Buggers

Sorry there was no post yesterday but it wasn't a good one. Eegads! But I pulled it together today and finished 5 of the 10 skull ornaments. I feel much better now, knowing that I accomplished something. They each have their own personalities and I just want to start naming them. I've got to get something so I can tag them in the back. I love them. And I like how when I hold them up, they move like bobble-heads.

These guys are on my little tree that I keep lit. I haven't taken off my orange and purple Halloween lights yet. I think they work quite nicely. The angels have been pushed to the back or center of the tree.
Don't you just want to name these guys? It's like they're all up to something. Ha, ha!

2 comments:

Kim said...

they look awesome- I love the one with the little half smile the most- looks like he is planning something naughty! You are an inspiration to me as I continue to learn to needle felt :) (you also inspire me to finish my half started projects too- I love seeing what you are finishing up-your blog is fantastic!)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Kim. I guess we're keeping each other going.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...