Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Aliens are Here!

They've just arrived and have apologized for missing Mardi Gras. They are quite happy, this family from around Orion's Belt after making a left. Momma Zaina, pops Tamran, and the kids Purka, Grenna, and Oron are glad to be here. They don't want you to worry about them because they are off to party some more. Doing the Cha Cha and Conga around the 3rd Rock from the sun.
You can see the beginings of these fun guys, if you are so inclined. Go back to my blog, Wendy's World Date, Oct 15, 2009.

3 comments:

Kim said...

They turned out adorable! I love them!!

CocoaChick said...

Dear Wendy..your work is amazing! Very impressed with your Prairie Girls..hope to talk to you again soon! Love, Gayl and Coco

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Kim. I still have them hanging up in my studio. They make me smile when I go in.

I'm glad you liked them Gayl and Coco. Am trying to make it home this summer.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...